Yep, late with my WIPocalypse and IHSW reports again. Couldn’t be helped though! Anyway, I thought I’d better update you all with what I did.
I combined a goal from my WIPocalypse list with April’s IHSW and worked like crazy on Rika. Here she is before the IHSW:
And here she is after it:
But I didn’t stop there, oh no. Here is what she looks like now:
ALL DONE! Well, I’m not sure if I should add a small black border around her or not, but I’ll think about that for a while. It’ll be ages before the whole project is completed! But for now, I can cross this one off my WIP List!
And it’s May now, so the next WIPocalypse post and IHSW weekend aren’t far off at all. I am going to keep the promise I made to myself from now on – I will blog regularly!
On the project front, I have Nei and Arena to work on, as well as the pile of thank you gifts I need to make. My charity squares as well. Oh, and the Sonic Bedroom too. I also have to get started on a wedding gift for my neighbour and organise the Sprite Stitch swap…the list is pretty much endless. 🙂