How was everybody’s weekend? 😀
This IHSW I put all my stitching time into one project, my second square for the Sprite Stitch quilt – Ivy from Soulcalibur (Dreamcast version – her best incarnation in my opinion.)
It’s a really, really complicated piece, with LOTS of colour changes!
I did a lot of the colours at the weekend, as well as unpicking 900+ stitches of DMC 902 and replacing it with DMC 814 (because it made the 814 next to the 902 looked really weird…like there was a dark ring around Ivy’s head.) All fixed though.
Here’s what it looked like when I picked it up again last Monday (after the swap and craft fair projects):
And here’s where I’m at now with it:
Feel like I got a lot done, but like it’s never going to end! 😀
Ugh, my phone camera makes it look really pink. It’s not as bad as that in daylight, although it is quite pink looking in places. I have about half the colours done (I know – there’s a lot of 2s and 1s all over!) and hopefully will be finished today or tomorrow. At which point it’ll get washed, stretched and ironed and sent straight off to be added to the quilt! (Also must get a better picture of it, too) 😀