Ulala’s cross stitch attack!! (aka AUG/SEP challenge FINISHED!!)

Ulala1

Yay, I finished it at last. This one seemed to take FOREVER lol 🙂

It measures at about 54 x 36 cm, and Ulala has 18789 stitches according to KGChart. The background was dyed using acrylic paint – I’ve gone for a sorta patchy tye-dye type look to it (that’s my story anyways!)

I also added some pink and lilac circles, and some DMC Jewel effects stars.

I’m quite pleased with how it turned out, all that’s left to do now is get it stretched and framed 😀

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s