So… it’s finally finished. Took a lot longer than I thought but I’ve had so many distractions lately lol. I finished the background and filled in the centre of the chart with white, I figured simple was the best way to go (also lots less work for me!). I also did a little 1 strand border around the letters in DMC jewel effects colours – it doesn’t show up well on the camera though 😦
It’s now stapled to a board ready for framing, hopefully that will be sometime soon (along with the ever growing pile of stuff that needs framing!)
I’d like to take this chance to thank Sprite Stitch for having the stitch-a-long, and to congratulate everyone that is taking part!
On to the next project!!